Teen Wolf

Miley Cornejo, Staff Writer

Teen Wolf is a supernatural drama T.V show. This show is about how a high school boy, Scott McCall, was bitten by a werewolf, and now has powers no one else has. These powers include hearing better than everyone else and running faster. There is a flaw of becoming a werewolf though; you have to try to control yourself from trying to kill people on the full moon. The main characters are Allison Argent (Crystal Reed), Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O´Brien), Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin), Lydia Martin (Holland Roden), Liam Dunbar (Dylan Sprayberry), Theo Raeken (Cody Christian), Ethan and Aiden (Charlie and Max Carver), and many more.

There are 6 seasons in Teen Wolf. Season 3,5, and 6 have part Bs. All of the seasons have different monsters/bad guys. Teen Wolf takes place in Beacon Hills. The high school the characters go to, Beacon Hills High, is a real high school called Pali High. The first season is about the alpha, the second season is about the kanima, the third season is about the Nogitsune, the fourth season is about the Benefactor, the fifth season is about Dread Doctors, and season 6 is about how Stiles disappeared. The show started on June 5, 2011 and ended on September 24, 2017.